Sunday, June 27, 2010

June 27

I'm having a baby girl! We found out on Wednesday. We got a babysitter for Seth. And took the three older kids with us. They thought it was great. Danny was the only one who said he was a little sad at first about it being a girl, but now he’s excited. Aaron predicted it would be a girl because “Seth needs someone to dance with”. And Rachel is ecstatic. The first thing she said was “Yes! Now I’ll get a bunkbed.” Bob and I are also very excited. I'm excited to watch Bob with a baby girl again. He was so cute with Rachel. He was great with the boys as babies too, but he was just different with Rachel; he was wrapped around her finger. I think we'll name her Ruby.

We've all been sick this week. Rachel started last Sunday. Then it cycled through all of us throught the week. It was a bad stomach flu for about 24 hours, and then just some nausea for a few days after that. Rachel's has been on and off all week. I'm so ready for us all to be healthy!

Bob and I went on a date for our Anniversary last night. We went to the baptism of a new Beehive girl and then we went to PF Changs for dinner. It was nice. We already did our big celebration at the coast a few weeks ago.

No comments: