Sunday, August 22, 2010

August 22

Only one week until school starts. We're all getting excited. We've gone shoe and clothes shopping. We just need to do school supplies and lunch boxes this week. I had fun going school shopping for Rachel this time because she's starting to care a little about what she looks like and wants to get cute things, not just comfortable things.

We had sickness at our house this week. I took Danny to the dr on Monday and he had a sinus infection. Then I took Seth in Wednesday for an ear infection. Now I have an eye infection and maybe sinus infection. I need to go in tomorrow. Also Seth has a well check tomorrow so I'll get 2 doctor appointments tomorrow and all three kids go to the dentist in the afternoon. The good thing about all the appointments we've had is that school is still out so I can get a babysitter to come watch the kids who don't have to go to the doctor.

Hopefully we'll all get healthy and be able to do more fun things this week before school starts. We'd like to go to the Springs Preserve and Silver Mesa one more time.

We signed both boys up for soccer. Aaron misses the deadline to play by two weeks. But if Bob coached, they'd let him play. So Bob signed up. And Danny is going to be his assistant. So all the boys are excited. And I'm going to sign Rachel up for Tennis tomorrow. Jaclyn is going to do it to. Hopefully she'll have fun with it and not complain that it's too hard or makes her legs hurt.

Seth went to his second nursery today. He doesn't like it. He cries like crazy as soon as we leave. I hope he gets over that soon.

No comments: