Sunday, December 9, 2012

December 9, 2012

The big kids and I started reading "the life and adventures of Santa Claus" at night.  I'm really liking that. I want to read to them more.  They really like it too.  We also made fudge this week.  I love our Christmas traditions.

Seth started a playgroup with a little boy from the other ward.  I didn't realize the other little boy is a whole year younger than Seth. But it'll still be nice for him to play with a boy. I need to figure something out for Seth.  He's always done things his own way and I've been ok with that.  But he's almost four and he'll be going to Sunbeams in a month and preschool in six months and he's not good with listening to other people if it's not what he wants to do.  The other kids might have been like that with me at home, but they would never dream of not being obedient to another adult.  Seth doesn't care.  One of my new year's resolutions will be to be better with preschool at home for him and to get him more structured.  I need to pray about this one.

Aaron's also having a hard time.  His tantrums and quitting and fighting with the other kids is really getting old.  He's the opposite of Seth because I always get glowing reports from school and church about what a great kid he is.  But at home he doesn't play well with the other kids and has a tantrum at least once a day.  That's another one I need to keep praying about.

No comments: