Sunday, February 10, 2013

February 10, 2013

Last weekend I went to Arizona with Amanda and Wendy. It was fabulous! We stayed up late talking and watching movies and we slept in and shopped and ate.  And we just sat and talked so much.  I love those girls. They've made such an impact on my life. I'm so thankful for their friendship.

And Bob did great without me.  They had "Dad Party Weekend".  They ate great, went for bike rides and to the park and watched movies.

It's nice to be back together now and back into our regular lives.  We only have one basketball game left because we're going to Visalia next weekend.  Then I guess there's playoffs, so we do have a little longer.  And then we're looking forward to all my family coming to our house for Easter and my dad's 60th birthday party.  I'd like to get my upstairs decorated more before everyone comes so I'm working on lots of projects.

I went to a dermatologist and started some new medications for my skin.  And I went to a neurologist for help with my headaches from my dry eyes.  Hopefully my skin will clear up and my headaches will get better.  Bob's been going to lots of doctors too for his headaches and eye strain.  We're just getting old.

No comments: