Sunday, April 28, 2013

April 28, 2013

My work trip went well.  I flew out early Thursday and rode Bart to my conference.  Then checked into a nice hotel and slept and watched tv and walked around Downtown Berkeley.  Friday I went to my conference then took Bart back to the airport.  It was a nice break from normal.  But I am glad I don't work full time.  I like being able to do different things all day.  It was hard to sit and think about websites all day.

Now we're getting ready for our Disneyland trip.  We'll leave Wednesday afternoon and stay in a hotel near disneyland.  Then Disneyland Thursday, Magic Mountain on Friday with Ryan and Venessa and mom and dad.  Then the beach on Saturday and come home Sunday.  Should be lots of fun.

We bought season passes for a water slide park that is opening this summer.  I think it'll be fun to have something different to do once a week or so since we don't have as many trips planned. A few families from our ward got them too.  The only down side is that the waterslides are on the other side of town do they'll take about 45 minutes to get there. 

No comments: