Sunday, December 15, 2013

December 15, 2013

The boys are big into basketball now.  They're doing really well.  Rachel's volleyball starts again this week. All the kids activities are fun, but it sure makes it hard to fit in lots of fun Christmas traditions. We've made fudge and christmas pretzal kisses and we went to the lights at the speedway this weekend.  But we're lucky if we get one afternoon a week when all the kids are home, and then they want to play with friends.

Aaron is doing better in lots of ways, but he still has trouble with some things.  Like helping with anything. He just doesn't do it or lies about it or falls on the floor in a fit.  He's a little addicted to the ipad and sneaks away and spends too much time playing.  He cries his head off and is going to die when he gets hurt, but only at home.  He and Danny fight a ton.  He doesn't notice other people's needs or feelings--his needs are way too big--more than other kids.

I finally got botox last week.  It seems to really be helping. Today is my first really bad headache.  I still get headaches most days, but they aren't as bad and they can be short.  It used to be that if it got really bad it would stay that way until I went to bed.

The skin on my right knee went numb about two weeks ago. It doesn't cause me any problems and I can't remember anything I could have done that would cause it. But in case this ends up being a long term thing now I'll know when it started. 

No comments: