Tuesday, October 21, 2014

October 21, 2014

Life is so busy.  I keep trying to figure out what to cut, but I can't find much.  There are just too many people in this house with activities they like and messes to clean up and food to buy and make.

Bob took the boys camping at Goblin Valley last weekend. They had a great time.  The girls stayed with me and we went to the fall festival on Friday night. It was fun and so much easier with only 2 kids. Rachel stayed home from camping to go to Stake Activity Days Camp on Saturday.  They do an amazing job with it.  Rachel had a good time.

Rachel and I went to see Wicked.  We had a great time.  She really liked it and it was nice to spend some time with just her.  We went on Thursday night and we didn't get home until 11. So she skipped her first 2 periods on Friday and slept in.

Sunday was Aaron's 9th birthday.  We got Krispy Kreme's the night before and he opened his presents in the morning.  Then we had white sauce and noodles and his funfetti birthday cake and ice cream after church.

My mom and maybe my dad are coming for Halloween weekend.  That will be fun.

No comments: