Sunday, March 15, 2009

March 15

I started exercising this week. It's been so nice to start feeling a little stronger. But my hip has started hurting a little too. I'm not sure what to do for it. I think I'm going to ask Bob to give me a blessing to help me with it. I really hope it doesn't get as bad as it was. It just consumes so much of my energy when it hurts.

Seth is so easy still. I don't remember any of the other kids sleeping as much as he does. He takes great naps during the day that let me still get a lot done. And he gets up a couple of times in the night, but most of the time he'll just eat and go back to sleep. He started smiling last week and he is getting a little more interested in interacting with us. The kids just love him. Especially Aaron.

School has been going well for Aaron. And he seems like he's doing better than he was with his tantrums. He's still so impatient when he can't do something. He wants to be as good or better than Danny and Rachel at everything.

I have been so blessed in the last few months. There are always some hard times after a new baby with all the lack of sleep. And I'm usually pretty slow to heal after birth. This time I was especially slow and uncomfortable. But after prayers and blessings I was healed quickly. It was so nice to feel the love of my Father in Heaven. Some of my prayers and problems at the time seemed so unimportant, but Heavenly Father's quick response to my prayers reminded me that what I'm doing is important. And that he is happy that we chose to bring another spirit to our family and he is more than willing to help us when it gets hard.

Bob's birthday was Friday. He's 33 now. We got him a new game for the Wii. Danny was way more excited for Bob's birthday than Bob was because it meant Bob would open the new game that day. So when Bob came home from work he opened presents, we had Carl's Jr. for dinner and the kids played his new game. Then Bob and I watched a movie when the kids went to bed.

No comments: