Sunday, November 7, 2010

November 7

I hate false labor. I've had it all week. I got my hopes up on Monday. I had contractions every 3 minutes for 4 hours so we got a babysitter and went in and they sent me home because I wasn't dilating. Then Friday night I had contractions all night, but when I got up in the morning they stopped. I had my appointment on Thursday and I scheduled an induction for next thursday the 11th. I've never wanted to be induced before, but I'm tired of waiting. I like having an end in sight. That would be one week before my due date.

We went to all the kids soccer games and tennis yesterday morning. Danny scored his first goal of the season. And Rachel is really liking tennis and she's getting pretty good. It's just what I hoped it would do for her. Then at night we went to Adult Stake conference. I love that. They talked mostly about strengthening our families through communication and keeping out evil. I need to be better about leaving time to listen to the spirit so I can know what I should do for my kids.

We're all healthy now. Aaron was still really coughing earlier in the week, so I took him to the doctor. He said it was just allergies. I'm having a hard time with these kids and their allergies. I don't have them, so I never know when allergy season is coming. But he's been on allergy medicine for a week and he's doing great.

No comments: