Sunday, March 20, 2011

March 20, 2011

We're still waiting to hear on our house! What a pain! We got approval from 2 of the 3 loans, but the third one was supposed to let us know last Wednesday and still nothing. But we got the financing part started. So if we get the approval early this week there is still a chance to close by March 30. I'm really hoping for that. Then we'll move in on April 2. Our loan guy says we have about a 60% chance. But if not then, I hope it'll be the next week so we can move in on April 8. But that's really the last weekend that will work well because the week after that, Ruby and I are flying to Utah to stay with Wendy and go to a Power of Moms retreat. And then the weekend after that is when all my family is coming for Easter. So I really hope things work out well for us.

Seth has a cold today. He woke up with a fever last night. So the babies and I are staying home from church today. I was supposed to teach sunday school, but Bob is going to do it for me. Hopefully it'll be a fast cold and we'll all be back to health soon.

We're fully back into tennis and baseball. Our weekends are so full. It's hard to imagine how we're going to handle things when Seth and Ruby have activities too.

Aaron is doing so well at preschool. He's reading now. He can sound out words and he loves it. We went to U-swirl friday night to celebrate it. And Danny and Rachel got their 2nd trimester report cards. We went to Krispy Kreme because they give a free donut for every A. Rachel got straight A's and Danny only got 1 B.

No comments: