Sunday, May 13, 2012

May 13, 2012

Today is Mother's day.  Bob got up early and made me chocolate covered strawberries with white chocolate drizzled on them.  And a big, nice breakfast. The kids made me nice cards and gifts.  Ruby went to nursery and did really well. They said she cried on and off, but she went in just fine and they never had to come get us.  Last night we put the kids to bed early and Bob watched a chick flick with me and we had ice cream.  It's been a nice day.

We've had Maeli and Cannon Dean staying at our house since Wednesday.  The rest of the Deans went to Boston and Washington DC.  It's gone really well. Our kids play together so well. That helps so much.

I started taking Restasis for my dry eyes.  I've been having such problems with my eyes.  Most days I can't even wear my contacts all day. I've been trying other things before this, but they've been bad really since Ruby was born.  But it's gotten unbearable over the last couple of months. I hope this prescription will help!

No comments: