Sunday, May 27, 2012

May 27, 2012

We only have 2 weeks left of school.  We're all so ready for that.  We're going to Visalia right after school gets out next week.  Bob is going for the weekend and then I'll stay with the kids until Wednesday or Thursday.  Then we'll have a few weeks at home for swimming lessons.  And then we'll be gone almost all of July.  We have a lot of fun things planned this summer.

Aaron had his end-of-kindergarten program on Friday. He was so excited about it.  He really wanted Bob to come too so Bob came home early from work to be there.  Aaron did a great job.  I wasn't having any sentimental feelings about anything as we got there.  But as soon as he started singing the first song and he smiled at me, I totally started crying and had to fight it the whole program. He looked like he did when I saw him in the temple when I was pregnant with him. Kind of a happy, goofy, kind smile.  That vision of him has helped me so many times.  I love to get reports of him from his teachers at school and church because they just love him.  They say Aaron is so good and obedient and can answer all the questions and he's so kind to the other kids. I'm so glad he can get control of himself when he needs to.  And if he has to let off some steam regularly I'd rather it be at home.

Baseball is done.  Rachel has one more tennis lesson. There's one more piano lesson. I'm so excited to slow down.

No comments: