Sunday, June 23, 2013

June 20, 2013

I'm working on the home-study seminary manual for my scripture study. At the end of 1nephi 1 nephi talks about tender mercies. The lessons asks you to write some of the tender mercies you've experienced. So here are some I can think of. I hope thinking about this will help me recognize more of them in my life.

  • We were able to buy this amazing house
  • We've been able to make enough money to pay for both houses and still be comfortable
  • I knew the car wasn't going to stop at the 4 way stop so I waited for it. This happened right after Nicole Boyd shared an experience where she had a similar experience but she heard words tell her the car wouldn't stop. I didn't hear any words. I just peacefully knew what would happen. This is one of the more common ways the Holy Ghost speaks to me. 
  • Our friendship with the deans and how all our kids have someone to play with

No comments: