Sunday, January 4, 2015

January 4, 2015

This year for Christmas, Grandma and Grandpa, Dustin and Sheila and Kristal came to visit us.  They got a great hotel room at the Trump.  We rode the High Roller, sat in their hot tub, ate at the Stratosphere and played lots of games, shopped, acted out the nativity, opened presents and ate a lot! It was fun to have them here.

We had been passing a cold around for a couple weeks before Christmas.  About the time everyone left, I got it.  But it turned out it was the flu and I was the only one who didn't get a flu shot this year. So they were all sick for a couple of days.  But I got it for a full week.  I was in bed the whole second week of Christmas break.  So disappointing.  The kids got to play a lot of electronics this break.  We did get to do kwanzaa, but Bob was in charge of most of it and it wasn't quite as thorough as usual.

Bob and I are doing a goal setting program I found from Power of Moms.  It's by Michael Hyatt.  I think it'll be really good to do it together.  I'll put my goals on here next week when I have them defined better.

No comments: