Sunday, February 8, 2015

February 8, 2015

I started a ballet class at the new dance studio the girls go to.  Stephanie and Suzanne are doing it with me.  So we switched from doing yoga tuesday and thursday mornings to doing ballet on the same days.  It was really fun to do it again.  That dance studio has been great for all of us.

All 7 of us went to church today.  It's been a long time since all of us were healthy at the same time to do that.

Mom school is going well.  One of the biggest successes so far is that Danny is liking reading again.  He used to be pretty good at it, but last year he decided it wasn't cool.  But now he's reading without me really pushing him and he's reading the books I pick for him just fine.  Rachel and I are going to start studying art in preparation for my trip to Paris.  I think we'll both enjoy that.  Aaron is still a little hard to motivate.  But he really wants to be homeschooled because his good friend Tyson just started it and he wants to play with him more.  So at least I have that to hold over his head.  I don't think I'd really consider homeschool, but I told Aaron I really won't consider it unless he can show me he'll do well at mom school. Ruby has not wanted to say her own prayers. But I finally put a chart together with a reward and she's doing awesome at it now.

I've been listening to a ton of audio books.  I'm loving it.  I've found that I have a lot of mindless cleaning jobs that are great for listening to books at the same time.  And I've gotten good at listening at double speed, so I can finish books pretty fast that way.

Ruby is so sweet.  Here are a few things she's said to me lately.  "Mom, you're a miracle." "You're the best in the west", "You're so cute, I could keep you," "You're such adorable."

No comments: