Sunday, June 4, 2017

June 4, 2017

My breathing and sleep has been going back and forth a little still.  I feel like there's forward movement in healing, but at least half of the time is still how it's always been.  I had another blessing from Bob.  The line that stood out the most was "find strength in weakness". So I think this is how things will be for a while.  But it keeps me searching and reaching and I've come to really like that.  I went back to Valerie to see if she had any more suggestions or knowledge.  She gave me the name of a nutrition healer lady in Ogden.  So I'm going to see her when we go to Utah for Grandma Donna's birthday.  At the very least I'm sure I'll learn a bunch from her.  She also gave me the name of a book called Healing Back Pain by John Sarno.  It sounds like its a lot of healing through mental exertion kind of like Valerie teaches so that will be interesting to read.  And we talked about how the Lord has already given me the blessing I need for this and all of the tools I need to get through any roadblocks to get there, I just need to work through those so I will be ready to receive the blessing.  I think there are just still things I need to learn.  I think the major things I've learned so far is the massive amount of power and love available as we partner with the Lord.  My relationship with and understanding of who the Savior is has deepened and expanded so much in the last year.  Also I feel like lots of my answers and things I've learned have been the Lord's truths for how to take care of my body, not the ways of the world.  So I don't know what direction this path is going in the end, but I've learned a lot of healing methods, but I've also learned that the Lord can teach us true ways of doing anything if we work with Him.

No comments: