Sunday, July 26, 2009

July 26

My kids are driving me crazy today. Things have really been pretty good with fighting and tantrums, but today we're all tired and it's making it really hard. Rachel's whiny, Danny is teasing and Aaron is tantruming. I was up a lot with Seth because he was sick last night. And it seems like there are more fights on Sundays anyway.

This weekend was our first regular three day weekend since Bob changed to his new 4 -10 hour schedule. It was nice, but by the end it was a little boring. We didn't plan anything to do. The first day I had lots of jobs for Bob to do around the house since we've been gone so much lately. Then that night we had a family movie night and watched Peter Pan. Then Saturday, we should have gone somewhere or started a project, but we didn't. I did get to go to exercise classes at the gym both days, so that was really nice.

Then at night after the kids went to bed, Bob and I watched part of a Harry Potter movie since we're going to try to go to see the new one at the theater next weekend. But then Seth started throwing up all over the floor. And then he dry-heaved for a while after that. Poor little boy. Then he's been fine today and he never had a fever. And I'd just nursed him and he ate some peas earlier in the day, but he's been eating peas all week. I don't know what was wrong.

This weekend will be "girls weekend" for me. My mom and sister are coming and we're staying at a hotel and shopping and eating and going to a show. I'm excited! I hope the kids are good for Bob.

No comments: