Thursday, July 23, 2009

Today

It's summer vacation, so I don't really have a typical day right now, but I thought I might like to remember what the days were like when I read over this years from now.

  • Got up 3 times with kids last night and my hip has been hurting a little, so I decided to sleep in and skip the gym this morning.
  • The kids started coming in around 7, but I didn't get out of bed until 7:40. At that time I got dressed, said my prayer (asking for patience with the kids), and went out to the kitchen. There I found the kids watching tv. The fridge door was wide open with a chair in it and a spilled strawberry smoothie all over inside and on the floor. Aaron had tried to get it and slipped and then didn't know how to clean it up so he just left it. It looked like it had been there at least 15 minutes.
  • Served cold cereal to the kids
  • Told everyone to get dressed and we went to go check out the Target that just opened.
  • We bought the kids all new backpacks and lunchboxes because we need them, and because it's easier to get out of the store with happy kids if they get something.
  • Figured out how to use the food processor I got for christmas and grated zucchini from my mom to make zucchini brownies.
  • Made peanut butter sandwiches for lunch
  • Danny had a friend over and all 4 kids played rain trampoline while I hung out with Seth inside.
  • Worked on websites for a little while
  • Made pizza for dinner
  • Put Seth to bed around 7:30
  • Put other kids to bed around 8:30
  • Watched "So you think you can dance"
  • Read "Jesus the Christ" for about 20 minutes
  • Went to bed at 10:30

No comments: