Sunday, September 6, 2009

September 6

Aaron went to preschool this week and loved it. His teacher said he did great too. He's so excited to go to his school and make crafts and do fun things. Those times while he's at school are going to be so great for me too. Seth takes a regular nap at exactly the same time that Aaron is at school. So I can get so much done on those days!

I taught Relief Society today. The lesson went really well. I love that calling. I love that everytime I read the lesson the first time, I don't know how to teach it and then as I work at it and pray, it just comes together. And I'm able to see the things I should emphasize and questions I should ask. I also love doing the visiting teaching.

I worked on websites a lot this week. It seemed like everyone had changes they needed done right away. It was doable, but I'm glad most weeks aren't that busy.

I read the book "Goose Girl" by Shannon Hale this week. I read about it somewhere and it sounded good so I requested it from the library. It took a couple of months to come in because so many other people had requested it. At first I didn't know if I wanted to take the time to read it, most of the time reading books for fun doesn't make it to the top of my list of things to do; not because I don't like to read, but because there are so many other things that need to be done. But I really enjoyed that book. It was entertaining and easy and it was a nice break from the normal.

No comments: