Sunday, August 30, 2009

August 30

This week was great! The kids loved their classes and teachers. Rachel had no problems going to her class. I waited with them until they walked into class on the first day, but she didn't care. She played on the playground until the bell rang and then almost forgot to even wave at me as her class walked in. Danny did great also. He seems very confident at school and liked sharing his knowledge about how things work at school with Rachel.

Aaron also had a wonderful week. I think Danny and Rachel going back to school will be great for Aaron. He had so few tantrums. And he got very interested in riding his bike with training wheels. We went outside to ride several times every day. He starts preschool this Tuesday. I hope he has fun there.

We left Seth with a babysitter for the first time to go on a date. He did pretty well, but didn't go to bed for her. All the kids were still awake when we got home. I'm sad Seth is getting older so fast, but some things like being able to go on dates without a baby will be nice to do again.

My back is doing really well right now. It doesn't hurt. I did pilates and swimming this weekend and they both were great for not hurting my back. My blessing said I'd find patterns of what would work for me. I went to yoga this week. I thought that would be one thing that would be good for me to stick with because being more flexible seems to really help me. But it usually makes me sore. I'm thinking its all the bending. Bending sets it off lots of times. So this week I'm got to do some more swimming and maybe I'll try spinning and see if that can be in my "pattern" of things that work for my back. I'm really starting to like swimming, though, so that's good because I always hated it before.

No comments: