Sunday, May 23, 2010

May 23

I've been having trouble breathing for the last week and a half. I feel like my lungs just don't expand enough, kind of like at the end of pregnancy. And then half the time when I take a deep breath to feel better, that still doesn't work and I end up with a headache and feel like I'm suffocating. I thought it must just be related to my pregnancy even though I'm not big yet, but my OB said it wasn't. So they sent me to urgent care and then to talk to my regular dr and then to the ER. They thought it might be a blood clot in my lung, so I had to do x-rays and a ct scan. I wasn't happy with that because that's risky for the baby. But it turned out they couldn't find why I can't breathe. The ER dr said it probably is just some weird reaction to my pregnancy. So it's uncomfortable, but I think I'm getting more used to it and I hope it'll get better soon. And I pray that the radiation from those tests didn't affect the baby.

We told all the kids this week about the baby. They were all so excited. And we've started telling other people. It's fun for it to be more real.

School is almost out and things are winding down. Baseball is almost done. We're getting excited for a change of pace and for all the trips and fun things we have planned.

Bob and I went on a date this weekend to a Chinese buffet. Bob picked it out. It was gross. Danny had his first pack meeting. He was really excited about it.

No comments: