Sunday, February 20, 2011

February 20, 2011

We're still sick. It must be teaching us something. But I have had much more capacity to handle it this week. Ruby and Bob are the sickest. But today they are mostly over it so we will all go to church. Two Sundays in a row--this is the best we've done all winter.

The boys found out who their baseball coaches are and when practice will be. The busyness is starting. But they are both on teams with CJ and Cannon Dean and their practices are all at the same time, so it shouldn't be too bad. And Rachel's tennis started last Saturday. She did awesome. She's really picking it up. I'm so proud of her and glad she found something she likes to do.

Ruby and Seth have been going to BJ Lecates to be babysat for the last two weeks. They go on Tues and Thursday mornings from 9 to 12, while Aaron is at preschool. It's been awesome. So far I've just been working on websites while they're gone, but I plan to start going back to my swimming class too. Ruby does fine, except that she gets hungry at the end and won't take a bottle. Seth cries bad when I leave every time. But BJ says he's getting better and he's happy by the time I pick him up. I think it's good for him to learn anyway because he still cries at nursery too. Hopefully he's learning that I can leave and I will always come back.

My website work is pouring in. If I can get it all done sometime, I'll be able to make quite a bit of money. It's such a blessing to feel so secure with our money.

No comments: