Sunday, May 15, 2011

May 15, 2011

Last Monday and Tuesday I watched all four Dean kids while Kata and Collin went to San Francisco for 2 days and 2 nights. We decided we'd take turns watching each other's kids. And it really wasn't that bad having 9 kids. I had to arrange rides and carpools for all the kids activities because we couldn't all fit in the car for me to drive them. And I just planned on not getting anything done except watching kids. Everyone had a blast. Our kids were so excited about their sleep over party. And it was so great to have so much room for everyone to go.

We've had sickness around here again. Rachel, Aaron and Ruby so far. Hopefully it's over soon.

The kids are loving the pool. But this spring has been really cool, which is great for everything except swimming. Oh well. My trampoline is getting a lot of use.

No comments: