Sunday, December 18, 2011

December 19, 2011

We just got back from a super quick trip to Utah. We left Friday morning and came back Saturday night. I had a meeting with United Way on Friday to train them on their new website and then Bob and I went to a party at Jeff and Shima's house that night.  Saturday we went to BYU and went bowling and ate at the food court.  Then we went to a BYU basketball game with Casey and Kami. And then I went and met Wendy for ice cream.  Then we left for home.  The drives were pretty miserable, but we don't have any more trips with the kids planned for a while. 

School is out and we can hang out together and do lots of Christmas things with the kids! We are going to finish making our Christmas treats tomorrow and then deliver them.  This year we're doing 3 kinds of fudge and 2 truffles. I tried two batches of toffee and they were both horrible.  I don't know what I did. I used to be able to make it just fine.  So I've sworn off toffee.  It's probably good though because I love it and I eat it too much.

No comments: