Sunday, December 4, 2011

December 4, 2011

Our Thanksgiving was perfect. We left Tuesday after school.  I realized I don't like driving with the kids in the dark and it was dark for most of our drive.  I have to do so much entertaining when the kids can't see anything. Wednesday my mom and I went shopping and she bought me several things for my birthday. Then that night Kristal, mom and I went to see the new twilight movie.  Bob was so nice to babysit so much that day.  Thursday we had a great meal and went to a new park after we ate.  The weather was perfect all weekend.  A little foggy in the morning, but it warmed up every afternoon. Friday I took Danny and Bob shoe shopping because they both needed some. We played games and had fun.  We left Sunday after sacrament meeting.

Danny has started basketball.  He's in the NJB league. He's on a team with CJ and Ethan Whittle.  It's so great to be able to carpool.  And we found a basketball hoop on craigslist so Danny is all into basketball. Even though there is still one more soccer game.  Both Aaron and Danny have had great soccer seasons.  Then we'll sign Aaron up for Basketball through North Las Vegas and that will start in January.

No comments: