Sunday, January 22, 2012

January 22, 2012

We signed the boys up for baseball yesterday.  That'll start in late February.  And Rachel's tennis starts this Saturday.  It's been nice to be relatively un-busy with only Danny's basketball, piano, scouts and activity days.  But soon we'll be back in full swing with busy days every day again.

I'm having fun dressing Ruby. She let me pain her fingernails this week.  Her hair is getting long enough do a couple of different styles.  And I bought her some "ruby slippers" this week.  Really, they are red glitter Toms shoes.  But they are adorable on her.  She seems to like it too when I dress her up.

We play with the Deans a lot when we're not so busy.  I'm so thankful for such good, easy friends for my kids.  And I love getting to hang out with Kata a little.  I'm so thankful for that friendship too.

I took Danny to lunch on Friday.  And I took Rachel and Aaron the last two weeks.  That was one of my New Years Goals, not that I did a lot of formal goal setting, but one of the things I wanted to do better at was going to lunch more regularly.  I really like having that time to spend with them and it's such an easy way to make them feel special.

No comments: