Sunday, February 12, 2012

February 12, 2012

I went to San Francisco with Amanda and Wendy last weekend.  It was marvelous! Bob watched the kids and I left Friday morning and came back Sunday night. Wendy got us a great hotel in Union Square. We ate and shopped most of the time.  There were lots of shops and fun things to see right around our hotel.  The weather was great. I love those girls.  We can just pick back up like we lived together yesterday.  Saturday we shopped for several hours and then came back and took a nap and then went to a fun Singapore restaurant and then got a movie in our room. It was so great to just do whatever we felt like and not have to take care of anyone else. Sunday we went to Ghiradelli Square and Pier 39. Bob did great with the kids while I was gone.

Tuesday I had a baby shower for Kata at our house.  It was so fun.  We had a great turnout and it was so great to be able to celebrate such a fun friend and her new baby. I'm so thankful for my friendship with Kata.  She's so fun and such an example of a great mom and disciple of Christ.

I've been feeling so swamped lately.  Everyday I work so hard and at the end of the day my "to do" list is longer than it was at the start of the day.  Ugh. I decided I wanted to sew the girls' Easter dresses.  I bought the fabric last week. But I don't know when I'm going to find the time to get them done.  I'll probably have to give up some sleep a few nights.  But I already do that just to get my other stuff done.  What a crazy time of life.

No comments: