Sunday, March 11, 2012

March 11, 2012

I'm almost done with Rachel's dress.  And it fits her and looks so cute.  I was getting worried it wasn't going to turn out that great after all the time I was spending.  But I just need to do the cummerbund now. And I think Ruby's should go a lot faster because I've already figured out how to do it on Rachel's. 

Our budget hasn't been working well.  Since a little before Christmas, I haven't been working enough and I've been spending too much.  The budget has been off and we haven't been saving anything.  It's been frustrating.  But I think we are getting a handle on it. I hope.  We're trying harder than we have been.  It feels better to be in control of the money.  And we have some big plans to go to NYC this summer and Washington DC next summer.  And those are going to take a lot of money.  Plus Bob really needs a car that has air conditioning.  He says he doesn't mind, but I'd really love to be able to get him a better car.  So I really want to be better at saving money.  I've been praying that things will keep working out for us and that we'd be able to work better and smarter so we can reach some of our financial goals.

No comments: