Sunday, March 18, 2012

March 18, 2012

We were so blessed this week.  Bob and I had been talking about our finances and praying about them.  We had a big talk about how we knew things would work out because we are paying our tithing and fast offerings and trying to live within our means. The next day and old website contacted me about starting back up for them, our pool, which we thought was going to be hundreds to fix, was only $50, and our old neighbor, Sandy, called at asked me if I'd like her awesome sewing machine and cabinet. I know we are blessed all the time, but sometimes it is so obvious.  We didn't need so many things, but it felt so good to know we are loved and we are doing the things we should.

Sandy is getting a new sewing machine and she gave me her fancy Babylock sewing and embroidery machine and this perfect armoire/sewing cabinet to put it in.  I feel like it's Christmas. Sandy is going to come over on Tuesday and show me how to use it.  It was so nice of her.

It was Bob's birthday on Tuesday.  Seth and Ruby and I went and had lunch with him at work.  Then he came home a little early and we had pizza and Costco chocolate cake.  He got some fast food gift cards and an air soft gun and mask to play with Danny.  Danny was drooling over it; he doesn't know he's getting one for his birthday.

I've also been blessed with my time.  I still feel super busy, but I'm fitting so much more into my time.  I'm exercising 5 days a week.  I do a spin class on Monday and Friday and swim a mile on Wednesdays and then I do strength exercises at home on Tuesday and Thursday.  I could barely get 3 days usually before the last few weeks. I've also been working 1-2 hours everyday and I've been able to sew a little most days.

No comments: