Sunday, April 1, 2012

April 1, 2012

Last weekend we went to Ryan and Venessa's for Phebe's blessing.  We left Thursday night.  Friday we went to the beach. It was cold, but the kids still had so much fun. We played basketball at their HOA.  I went to see the Hunger Games movie and went shopping with my mom and Kristal. I got the girls easter dresses done barely in time, so my mom got to see them.

I'm kind of freaking out. I decided this conference I'd be looking for guidance about whether we should have another baby or not.  Both of us would really like to be done, but my concern is mostly the experience I had back in July.  So I was hoping for a talk that said something about children.  But then the entire first session on Saturday was about children and sacrifice and trials.  I talked to Bob about it and he pretty much said no way. but then he agreed that we need to find out what the Lord wants us to do.  I think I'm going to ask him to fast and pray with me this week and go to the temple.  I really hope if we're supposed to have another one that he'll get a strong confirmation of that.  Because I've really been the one making the decision every time we have a baby. And Bob is great to just go along.  But it would be nice if I don't have to do that this time.

 Seth doesn't need to get tubes in his ears.  I got him retested and they said there isn't any fluid.  And his speech has gotten so much better over the last couple of months.  There are a few things he says wrong just because he used to say it that way, but if I reteach him he can say it correctly.  He's mostly just missing the th sound now.  I'm happy he's doing so well.

This week is Spring Break.  I have lots of activities and crafts planned to keep the kids happy and entertained, especially because the Deans are out of town this week.  Hopefully there will be minimal fighting this week.

No comments: