Sunday, June 10, 2012

June 10, 1012

I'm in Visalia now.  School got out Thursday and we left that afternoon.  I love it! We went to the waterslides in Fresno on Friday.  The kids all loved it. Yesterday we did a little shopping and went out to dinner for an early Father's day.  Kristal is here too this weekend.  There was a little drama because Ryan and Venessa wanted to come too, but I asked that they didn't because I wanted to hang out with my mom and not have it be a big party.  It's nice to just have my mom's attention sometimes and not have to fight for space.  The frogs are out here and we've gone to play with them both mornings so far. Also, I got a gel manicure set before we came so we've been doing manicures and pedicures all over the place.

Rachel ended up having strep throat last week.  But she's doing better now with medicine.  And Seth is still having trouble with his wrist from a month ago when he fell off the bunk bed ladder.  So I took him in to get it re-x-rayed. We're waiting to hear back with the results.

The weather is great here.  We'll probably do a little more shopping.  Maybe go see a movie.  And Rachel is getting her ears pierced.  And then we'll just hang out and go to some parks and things like that.  We'll leave on Wednesday.

No comments: