Sunday, June 17, 2012

June 17, 2012

The rest of our time in Visalia was great.  The kids and I went to see a movie, we went swimming at her neighbor's house. We played with more frogs and at more parks.

It turns out Seth had a buckle or green-stick fracture in his wrist. So it'll just heal on it's own.  It sounds like they probably would have cast it if they'd seen it, but that would just have made it so it didn't hurt, not made a big difference in the healing.  So they'll just continue to let it heal on it's own.  He's a tough little boy because he really never complains about it, unless someone grabs and pulls on his wrist.

Bob is such a great husband.  I love him so much.  He is so kind and helpful and he supports me in whatever ways I need. I can't wait to go on our cruise together.  It'll be so nice to have him to myself for a whole week!

No comments: