Sunday, February 16, 2014

February 16, 2014

I've had some really bad headaches and tension the last two weeks. And I had some moles removed on my chin. They were cut out instead of scraped off like last time. I regret doing it that way.  They told me about it, but I didn't really process what they said. I just thought it would be like last time.  This has way more healing time and I didn't care that much.  I just didn't like how my kids noticed them.  I didn't want them to remember me by my moles.  And my hip rotated again.  So all these health things have been annoying lately.

Young Women's has been going well.  I think I've made some good progress with some less active and inactive families.

The weather has been great.  We've had a really mild winter.  There was only one week where Danny wore long pants to school.  And this weekend is a 4 day weekend so it's been nice to be able to play outside and do a little yard work.

We have a lot of fun trips coming up and over the summer.  We just planned a trip to Disneyland next month and then Bob will take Seth and Ruby to VA, and then my mom will come for spring break, we'll go to Utah in May for Bob and Danny's basketball camp and to see Casey and Kami before they move.  And then we're into the summer when we'll only have 4-5 weeks at home after all our trips.  Hopefully it isn't too much.  But it's fun to look forward to all the fun things.

No comments: