Sunday, February 2, 2014

February 2, 2014

The kids have been fighting and rude a lot more lately.  Bob and I are having a big contention talk today with a few rewards and punishments.  Hopefully we can get things under control a little better.

This was another super busy week.  I feel a little like I'm in this never ending marathon.  All my days are filled before I have much of a choice for what else to do.  I wonder how long this lasts.  Hopefully as the littles do more school it'll just get better.

Danny joined the middle school soccer team and Seth is super excited to sign up for soccer too now that he's 5.

Seth has always had his way of doing things.  And if he isn't motivated then he won't do it.  He's had a little trouble getting his work done at school.  So much that I started to worry that might have some kind of learning or attention problem.  So I talked to Miss Kathy, his teacher.  She suggested we set up a really great reward and see if he can do it.  It worked. I told him we would go to Target after school and he could spend some birthday money if he wasn't the last one done with his work.  He did great all week.

Rachel has been "writing a book" this week.  She's been so excited about it. She's spent a lot of time on it.

No comments: