Sunday, February 23, 2014

February 23, 2014

My hip rotated a little over a week ago and it's taken all this time to get in to see Scott Pensivy.  So I've just taken it easy and I've been using my roller a lot.  I think my hip has started going back into the right place.  It doesn't hurt nearly as much as it did.  I can do all my normal activities without it hurting.  It still seems a little off though so I think I'll still keep my appointment this week.  But it was nice to know I can help my body when this happens.

The boys are starting into their basketball tournament.  Both boys got asked to tryout for the NJB allstar team that has a tournament in California.  They were both flattered, but the tournament is on a Sunday so they both turned it down.

Seth didn't have preschool this week because his teacher was out of town.  We had to have kids over to play with him everyday.  It made me so glad he has preschool because he really loves that interaction every day.

No comments: