Sunday, March 8, 2015

March 8, 2015

I got my tear duct plugs removed.  They were just so watery.  But it was so nice.  I got the 3 month ones put in.  They don't seem to be that great though.  I feel really dry. They don't seem any different than the 2 week ones I already tried.  But those did make a marginal difference at least.  I almost think it was better to have to wipe my eyes all day.  It was annoying, but at least it never hurt.

We signed Seth up for karate.  I can't believe how excited he is about it. His first class is tomorrow.  They gave him a book about karate and told him to memorize 5 animals and 5 character traits.  He's worked so hard on it.  And memorizing is really hard for him. I'm so excited to watch him do this.  It seems like it might really give him some confidence in this.

I keep thinking he might have some kind of learning disability or something.  He seems to process and remember differently than any of my other kids. I'm trying to figure out what I can to do figure out how to help him.  He's definitely smart, but he has to try so much harder than the other kids. There must be things I can do to help him, but it's so hard to find out what those things are.

No comments: