Sunday, October 18, 2015

October 18, 2015

 Aaron Ruby and Bob have been gone this week. I've learned that three kids is so much easier than five kids. And it was nice to change the dynamics with the kids. Seth got a whole lot more individual attention. And I was able to do fun things with Danny and Rachel. And then it was nice for Aaron and Ruby to get their own attention in Virginia.

 I went to the temple one of the days that Ruby was gone. I also went to see a physical therapist. I called for an appointment with Scott Pensivy. But he doesn't have any appointments for two months. So I made an appointment with one of the therapists he works with. His name is Anthony. He seem to know what he was doing. He thinks it's some kind of tight muscles and soft tissue problem. So he did a lot of deep massage and stretching and  Soundwaves and things. It seems to help. But my hands weren't tingling very bad when I went to see him. I have been keeping a daily record of my activities to try to find triggers. So far I have no idea. I go to see the physical therapist again this week. So hopefully it can help.

 On Friday night it was the fall festival at school. Rachel signed up to do face painting. And Danny didn't want to go. So Seth and I got to go around and do all the booths together. It was nice to spend time with just him. After the fall festival we put Seth to bed and Danny and Rachel and I watched a movie. On Saturday  Danny had a basketball game and then we all went out to eat. Rachel went over to Mckayla's house. So the boys and I watched a boy movie. And had candy and soda. They seemed to really like the time together.  Sunday morning Seth surprised me and got up and got himself dressed before I even got up. So I didn't have to get anyone ready for church today. It was great.

No comments: