Sunday, December 13, 2009

December 13

My wife is hot. Super, burning hot! If she was water, I would be scalded when I touch her body.

Hot.

She's the best wife, too. She sacrifices so much for me and our family, especially our kids. I'm so thankful to have her for my wife.

I love her

Bobby is so great!

This weekend Bob and I had two dates. Friday night was a ward couples Christmas party. Then Saturday night we went on our annual Christmas date. This time we did sealings at the temple and then went to eat at Buca di Peppo. We had a great time. I'm so thankful for the Savior and the temple and that I have a wonderful husband who shares those loves with me.

The kids are getting so excited for Christmas. I'm all done with Christmas shopping. Last week we made gingerbread houses and trains with the Deans. This week we'll sleep under the Christmas tree. Then Friday we'll leave after school and go to Visalia. We'll stay there until Wednesday when we go to Disneyland. Then we'll come back and have Christmas by ourselves. I'm excited for our plans.

I've gotten into a pretty good rhythm of swimming and spinning and strength training and stretching. I'm feeling pretty good in general and in my back. It's nice to feel healthy and strong.

No comments: