Sunday, December 6, 2009

December 6

Last week we were in Visalia for Thanksgiving. We all had a great time. We left on Tuesday after school. The girls went shopping on Wednesday. We had a great meal on Thursday. We also celebrated my mom's birthday on Thursday. That night we went to see New Moon at 10:00 because we were going to try Black friday shopping at midnight. We went to one store and went home. It was so crowded. Saturday we went to Cambria for the day. All of my brothers and sisters were there. We came home Sunday night.

This week I spent a lot of time catching up on websites. I got really behind since our computer died and then we were gone last week. I worked about 5 hours a day most days. I don't like that because then I just get behind in other things and my kids don't get enough attention. I still have a few projects that need to be finished, but I shouldn't have to work so much this week.

We made christmas cookies this week and yesterday we went to the Ethel M. Chocolate factory. We've made that a tradition for us. I get a gift certificate from discover card and the kids all help us pick out a box of their fancy chocolates. And we look at the cactus garden that is all lit up with christmas lights.

Seth said his first word today. It was Jesus. All the kids when they're babies have been interested in pictures of Jesus. And Seth really has. I have a picture of Jesus in his room. He's been copying some of our sounds for the last couple of weeks and this morning after I fed him we were looking at the picture and he said "shesus". At first I thought it was a fluke, but he said it again. And then he said it for Danny later. I'm pretty impressed with my amazing baby.

No comments: