Sunday, April 11, 2010

April 11

I'm so tired. I slept 10 hours last night and I could definitely have a nap now. I had my ultrasound Friday and the heartrate is into the normal zone now. It was 156. So now I just go back to having normal appointments.

The boys started their baseball and tball games this week. It was fun to watch. They were both so excited about it. The thing that'll be the hardest, though is that they have lots of their games on weekdays and Bob doesn't get home until 6:30. With basketball and soccer, the games are always on Saturdays. And Danny went to cub scout day camp this weekend. He adored it. Such fun boy things to do--bb guns and archery and rocks and worms.

Bob's friend, Josh, flew in yesterday to go to a concert with Bob. Then he flew out this morning. It was quick, but Bob had a great time. And I was glad I didn't have to go to the concert.

I had the flu on Tuesday. It was hard to tell if I was getting it or not because I'm already nauseous all the time, but then I got a small fever and achey. But it was just about 24 hours and I was back to my normal sick feelings.

No comments: