Sunday, June 12, 2011

June 12, 2001

We ended up getting a pool guy too. That pool is ending up to be complicated and expensive. But I'm still so glad we have it and think it will be so worth it to have such a fun thing to do when it's so hot outside. And Aaron learned to swim by himself this week. He's taken swimming lessons for three years, but doesn't ever want put his head under or do what the teacher tells him to. But he was watching Cannon Dean practicing swimming with Kata and he decided he could do it. He told me he wanted to swim to me and he did and he started putting his face under and everything. Now he swims across our whole pool. We start swimming lessons when we get back, so that'll be great to polish up his skills.

I'm at my parents' house now. The kids got home from school at 12:45 and we were on the road at 1:00. The drive wasn't horrible. We stopped and got out at Mcdonalds once so I could feed Ruby. There was some fighting, but Ruby and Seth did really well. So far the weather has been perfect here. The kids have been swimming everyday at the neighbor's house. We went to the mall to pick out fathers' day presents--ties for Bob and new in-style jeans for my dad. I went and swam laps at my mom's gym. And the kids have been feeding the turtles a lot. Tomorrow we're going to the roller coaster place next to the Fresno Zoo. The kids are all excited.

The kids had their last days of school and Antonello. Danny was a little sad because he had a great group of friends this year. Rachel did too, but she she's never been as sad about moving schools, she's more excited. They had their award assemblies and Danny got A/B honor roll all year--I think he got one B on his first trimester report card. And Rachel got A honor roll all year again.

Bob is back in Las Vegas now. He had a great time on his trip and got 6 out of the 8 high points he had planned because of bad weather.

I started having my weird breathing thing again like I did last year when I was pregnant. I forgot how miserable it is. And it also makes me nervous about what can be causing it. Last year they couldn't figure it out and said I just had to wait until I had the baby came. And it did get better within days of having Ruby. But this week it just started again. This is the same time of year so maybe it's an allergy thing. Or tuesday I went to my swimming class and we worked on stretching our breathing out so I really stretched my lungs. But that seems bad too if my lungs can't handle that. I have a Dr appointment in a few weeks to check it out.

No comments: