Monday, June 20, 2011

June 20, 2011

We had a great visit with my parents. We went to the roller coasters and had a great time. My mom got a babysitter so she and I could go shopping one day. And we went out and picked blueberries with my dad. I think that and the roller coasters was the highlight of the trip for the kids. I loved being able to relax and be spoiled. My dad seemed more "present" on this trip, which was really nice. I have such wonderful parents.

We came back Friday and Bob got home from scout camp that day too. So we got to hang out together all day Saturday and go to tennis and get a few things done around the house. And we all swam in the pool. It was a nice, not-t00-busy saturday.

Yesterday was Father's day. We got Bob a bunch of BBQ things--so we can have fun parties with friends and our pool this summer. And he got four ties that my dad picked out. We made him blueberry pancakes and peanut butter cookies.

No comments: