Sunday, October 10, 2010

October 10

This has been an eventful week. Aaron did a ton better this week. By the end of last Sunday something flipped for him and he was great. Then most of the week he talked to me nicely, he hardly tantrumed, when I asked him to help me with things he did it, even his preschool teacher noticed he was having a great week.. It was wonderful. But then Friday the kids had school off and that day was a little harder. Danny has been teasing him a lot lately; we've been working on that too. And then my parents came this weekend and I guess that combined with Friday was enough to really throw him off his good streak; he had a lot of tantrums this weekend. But I'm really hoping tomorrow, with a return to his regular schedule, will bring back the nice Aaron.

The most exciting thing that happened this week was that Bob was called as second counselor in the bishopric.

No comments: