Sunday, January 30, 2011

January 30, 2011

I got my visiting teaching done this week and I'm teaching sunday school for the first time today. It's nice to get back into things in church. And hopefully we can keep sickness away for a while so I can consistently go to church.

We are being so blessed financially. I love doing the budget lately because it always turns out well. Our tax return is going to be really good this year, and I've gotten some big website projects lately that should bring in a good amount too. I just started working with Bob on the website at his side job in Henderson. It's kind of fun to have a project together.

All the extra website work is adding a lot of stress for me, though, because Ruby still doesn't have any kind of schedule (although she did sleep for a solid eight hours last night!)so it's really hard to find time to work on websites. I've been thinking I wanted to find someone to babysit for me so I can go to the swim class I used to go to. And then this week I found out that BJ Lecates, in our ward, wants to babysit. She's the mom of 6 kids and her youngest is 9, so she's just what I was hoping for. And her husband's business isn't doing well so she was looking for some work to make a little money. So it'll be perfect for me because I think I'll use her so I can go swimming and so I can work on websites. It relieves a lot of stress for me. Hopefully Seth will adjust quickly. He still cries through nursery. It'll also be helpful when we're moving and I need to pack.

No comments: