Sunday, October 30, 2011

October 30, 2011

My websites continue to take up too much time.  I work 2-4 hours a day and on Wednesday I even had Bob stay home from work so I could 10 hours that day.  My goal is to go live with the site next weekend so this week will be very full of websites too.  And then I wish it would go back to how it used to be, but I'm sure I still will have lots of less critical things to get done; so hopefully I can find a good balance between family time and making progress on the websites.  I'm so thankful I don't have to work all the time.  It must be so hard to have to work all day and then come home and do all the mom stuff.  I procrastinated too much over the last several months to make that last little while really busy, but there should be an end to it sometime soon.  And I'll just be more careful with my sites to not let it get so bad in the future.  But at least I do like working on the websites.

The kids had Thursday and Friday off school for a teach work day and for Nevada day.  Thursday we rode bikes to the park and met the Deans and then the kids played together all afternoon.  And Friday we went to "The Farm". The kids fed the animals and rode the little train and went in the hay maze.  It was a fun afternoon.  The Deans met us there and then the kids played together all afternoon.

Saturday was full of sports.  Aaron and Danny both scored goals in their soccer games and Rachel did great at her tennis lesson.  Bob and I went out to eat on a nice date that night.

The kids got to wear their halloween costumes a few times this week.  Monday the Deans had a fun Halloween party.  Wednesday was their Halloween parade at school and Thursday was the ward Trunk or treat.  This year Danny is s a lego guy, Rachel is Medusa, Aaron was Darth Vader twice and a lion once, Seth was an elephant and then a baseball player and Ruby was a frog.

No comments: